4/12/09

& everytime i try, i get tongue tied.

wooo! i totally hate fever to the core. =.= my morning was so bad since i woke up with a heavy head due to fever. anyway my sister gave me some fever meds which i cant remember what since i was feeling so giddy and yeah i fell back asleep. woke up in the afternoon and motivated myself to go to school. lol. practice was okay today! finally we managed to settle some parts which we have been thinking about for so long. (:

alrighty, now i'm at ivan's place, trying to not think about my runny nose and not-so-fine headache. woots. attendance: rio, diana, qiyang, ivan, sky, desmond, nelson. HAHA! some of them are mj-ing though. lols.

ahhhh i miss my bestie!
& i'm homesickkkk )):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home