3/26/09

Simple Plan - Perfect.mp3

you know, it's never easy to fulfill people's expectations when it's really beyond human's reach. lol. i'm coping well, and if you ask me, i really think i'm not doing bad over here. if you really care, try and take a peek into my life instead of accusing me of things i did not do. i know i'm not an excellent straight A student, but at least i'm active in school and i am enjoying my life. don't compare me with her, i'm not her and i have my own way to live my life. if only you both are here, you'd understand that i'm always trying to do my best in my own way too. i don't want to be treated like a nerdy robot who stays at home and do nothing but study. ):

i know my result dropped, but i promise myself i'd improve next sem!

didn't do much things for today. lol. accompanied ts, ivy and marc to find their d&d costumes. mich was there too. saw weeyou, ty, px and mok too. AND diana, yufei, alex, and ryan were there TOO. hahahaha. it was quite fun watching them trying the costumes and all. (:

after that headed to school with ts and marc for main comm meeting. meeting was alright. went supper with rio, ts, dave, ahmad, and jolene. took bus 8 with dave then homesweethome.

and again, i can't wait for d&d! will post some pictures on the next update for sure :D

thanks for making my day a better one. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home