3/29/09

i'm finally home! hahaha. omgah my throat is kiling me and my nose is running around while my head spins like nobody's business. i really hope i won't fall sick :/ but despite me feeling unwell, i feel so relieved and happy now. lols. x)

i guess it's always better to talk your feelings out to someone reliable. hahaha. thanks for listening and for being there. (: you know you really made me feel alot better. i hope you feel better too! :D

i feel so thankful that i have such great friends. (:

okay now i'm gonna get something to eat and then get some rest. i'll be having a war with my script tonight. LOL. xD

we cannot predict what may happen, but we can learn to trust.
at times disappointments are inevitable, we just gotta accept it and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home