3/29/09

i feel so weird now. i realise i havent been myself these few days and today it struck me that without her presence i'm kinda lost as of what to do. she was always there as my 'back-up' cos i know she understands me whatever i do, but now it feels like i have lost my greatest pillar of support. it's funny how my greatest strength has also became my greatest weakness :/ and i just dont want to change for the worst but i feel so unsure now. i became rather indecisive and unstable. i must learn to be stronger.

and people, i am NOT emo for sure. (:

currently waiting for first bus. lol. ivy ho went off to cambodia for GC. bon voyage and have a safe trip! see ya soon xD have fun. (:

ahh i am so dead. i hope i don't fall sick at this period of time. :/

i wish i could stop feeling so insecure about everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home